Please note that by placing an order at BOTANY shop you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Size, shape and colour of items may vary slightly from the images shown. All items are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods ordered are no longer available.
Botany currently only delivers to UK addresses. We ensure that every order is carefully packaged so that it reaches your safely. Delivery costs are calculated at the checkout and are based on weight and order type. We aim to dispatch items with 4 working days once your purchase has been confirmed. Orders will be sent out via Hermes courier. All customers will be provided with a tracking number but please allow 7 working days for delivery time.
Any information given to BOTANY while making a purchase will not be stored by BOTANY or shared with a third party. Our online store accepts payments from all major credit and debit cards and ensures that all data is safe and secure. You will only receive an email from us if it is directly relevant to your order or you have signed up to our newsletter.
We hope you love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right you have 14 days from receipt to notify us if you wish to return or exchange your item. We can only accept refunds for items in a new, unused condition and in their original packaging. If your item is damaged or faulty please contact us immediately to arrange an exchange.
If you would like a refund please contact us by email at email@example.com within 14 days. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made using the same payment method. Excluding faulty or damaged goods returns, delivery costs will not be refunded.
Please note that gift cards cannot be returned.
To return a product to us:
1. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your delivery date. In your email please include your name, address, order number and any other information for the basis of your return. Please do not send us anything until you have confirmation from us.
2. Pack all items in their original packaging and ensure that the packaging is secured. We will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
3. You can either return items in store or post to:
5 Chatworth road
4. We are not liable for lost return packages. Therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of postage in case the package fails to reach us. We strongly advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
5. Once received, we will inspect the items and if their condition matches our requirements, a refund will be made through the same method of payment. We will send you an email confirming your exchange will be made within 14 business days.
Changes to terms
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.