We hope you love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right you have 14 days from receipt to notify us if you wish to return or exchange your item. We can only accept refunds for items in a new, unused condition and in their original packaging. If your item is damaged or faulty please contact us immediately to arrange an exchange.
If you would like a refund please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days. Upon return the goods will be inspected and a refund made using the same payment method. Excluding faulty or damaged goods returns, delivery costs will not be refunded.
Please note that gift cards cannot be returned.
To return a product to us:
1. Contact us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of your delivery date. In your email please include your name, address, order number and any other information for the basis of your return. Please do not send us anything until you have confirmation from us.
2. Pack all items in their original packaging and ensure that the packaging is secured. We will not be able to make a refund for items damaged in return transit.
3. You can either return items in store or post to:
5 Chatworth road
4. We are not liable for lost return packages. Therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of postage in case the package fails to reach us. We strongly advise you to insure the package in case it is damaged in transport.
5. Once received, we will inspect the items and if their condition matches our requirements, a refund will be made through the same method of payment. We will send you an email confirming your exchange will be made within 14 business days.